Sunday, January 27, 2013

Visit @ Junk Salvation

Hi all you Junkers! 

WHO is excited for the Junk Salvation show (@ WA County Fairgrounds) put on by a couple of really great ladies The Funky Junk Sisters coming up in Hillsboro this upcoming weekend 

Friday February 1st 6P-9pm & 
Saturday February 2nd 10-4pm?  

I know I AM!!

............ and I get to help out in a friends booth, Lavender Hill Cottage, plus she is letting me bring my CORNER door shelf that we just got finished making!  
Yeah!
So please come by and say HI and have first dibs on our shelf!
And don't forget about the Spring Junk Fest in March with the Plucky Maidens

We will be there! Come see what goodies we have in our booth! 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS