Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Farm Chicks... the whole experience..

Farm Chicks.. Farm Chicks... Farm Chicks... Cluck cluck...
I cannot put into words how excited Vintage River Ranch was to be in this show! ECSTATIC!!!
 I think we were able to make our mark on it and for sure be in for signing up for the NEXT one... and so ready for a long rest!
 Serena treated the vendors to ice cream, after a long day of setup! SO YUMMY!!!! 
Dirt and Salted Caramel! mmmmmm good!
 The Grain bin... .looking good!!!
 These photos were snapped on Friday before the show started Saturday... so they are still a work in progress! ;) Most of them are our talented neighboring booth vendors... 
the gorgeous booth just across from us
Raw Materials Booth

Leslie's Laughter booth

more of Leslie's

 Love the FAITH sign .................

 Windmills.... who doesn't like those?
 Super cute sign...
LOVE .. LOVE that pot belly table... we have one... need to work on fixing it up!!




I am always SO impressed with the amount of creativity... this is amazing.  All of the shows we do there are so many talented people, but this one THAT much more just due to the volume of vendors!
pink horns!! lol


hmm... I could make that!
I think this is a TIFFANY fan... its my favorite color!

love those locker shelves!
Their name reminds me of back home and the Shopping at the Mall in the Bon Marche!  
the Name is AweSOME!!!


 great display of blue jars!
Rolling Pins...
Frames..
 I LOVE their sign... STRAIGHT FROM THE FARM!! amazing!!!
white washed nesting boxes... I want!! ;)

cake pan tray...anyone???great for organizing crafts!
crates and crates and more crates.... this was amazing the whole booth was built out of these!



 The colors on these signs ... LOVE them!



this was my FAVORITE sign....



 I absolutely love this display.. the greens in with the white.... stunning!

 The main Hall of the show...still amazing how big it really is!

linens anyone?

boots?







 now THAT is a laundry basket!!



Wow this was a great weekend.  Hope to be able to visit and take it all in again!

1 comment:

  1. what wonderful photos - I don't know how you found the time to take so many! So glad that you had a wonderful show...it was an adventure for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS