Sunday, February 3, 2013

Junk Salvation FuN!!

 What a great way to spend a weekend!
I got to spend my Friday Night JUNKIN! and it was a Great Show!


always does such a great job with their shows and it is so great to see all the new stuff that the vendors have!  Here are a few shots of some neat treasures that caught me eye!

Love Love Pink Postcard's booth setup... so Cute!
photo by pink postcards



 Roost ReImagined..... Love their set up also....
                                                         the touches of wheat grass really help it POP!
I always love shopping this booth.  To see the new treasures they have done and also to check out their clothes!  Love, Love it!
photo by pocket full of heirlooms

 I see another door project....

 Its FogHorn LegHorn! 
 Loving all the RED!
 Junker Chicks sure had a cute waterfall Dresser...



 Look Blues... you know I LOVE it!


 and of course I could not have left out the great shot of my DOOR shelf! :)


 Rusty Chick had those very familiar looking bread pans... ( I think I know where to find some of my own!)
 Cowboy UP!
 Lots of neat ideas here.... the star, the door, I LOVE it!


and I did not make it out of the show without picking up a few treasures of my own...
 Love the little metal clock and the stripey straws!!!

Thank you to Lavender Hill Cottage for asking me to help out in your booth!  I had a great time at the show and it was so great to see everyone... until the next show!

Keep Junkin'


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS