Sunday, September 1, 2013

photos from Camas Faire

This show was a lot different for me since I did not have my partner Carol there with me to help setup and make the place all pretty... yes I was STRESSED out a little in the AM!!

 but finally after some moving the stuff here and there and everywhere about 4-5 times it started to come together and look pretty good.... big thanks to Eric and Molly for putting up with me on that!! LOL..





my new lampshade chandelier looks pretty good too :)


Spencer the Rooster was sure to make our show also!! :)
 Molly's Shabby Chic stuff fit in well with my rustic FARM stuff too! Sure was nice to have her along for the day !!
Thanks again to all who came to visit... we had a great time at the show!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS